will take place on Sunday October 23rd 2016, proceeds to the Alzheimer’s
Society, officiated by Club Secretary Dave Pullan and sponsored by
Clear Blue Skies Group SL, Estate Agents in Tenerife
1) Starting at 10:30 am, 10 teams of 4, engaging in a 10 hole Golf Tournament for £10 donation (£5 for members) to go to the Club Captain Graham Roberts’ charity (Alzheimer’s Society).
2) 2:30 pm members, guests and golfers meeting in the main Clubhouse, where complimentary Hors D’oeuvres and Cava (Spanish sparkling wine) will be served.
3) 3:00 pm Presentation by Dave Pullan of today’s Guests of Honour, Club President Neil Footitt and Nottingham Forest and Notts County Legends
4) Presentation of the Seve Springwater Trophy to the winners of the earlier golf tournament and runners up prizes.
5) Raffle and auction in aid of Altzheimers Research.
6) 3:30pm Official opening of the Seve Suite at Springwater by cutting the ribbon.
7) Members and Guests will be welcome to continue to use the bar and restaurant facilities of the Golf Club until 8 pm.